Monday, August 10, 2009

Call Amanda for your Cock Tease edge play 1-866-327-9673


Have you ever been REALLY teased by a young tease coed who knows exactly what she is doing? A baby tease who knows how to take control of your cock and balls as if it were her own property…testing every inch of your shaft to understand it’s abilities and limits? that's right I like to push limits and bring your stroking cock to the edge as much as possible with our cock control sessions, who knows I might let you cumm then again I might not...;) call Amanda for your next tease and denial phone session.



1-866-327-9673
available Sunday to Friday 8 am to 12 PM PST or email me to make your appointment so we can tease your cock to the edge and back..;)

my Twitter



Erica-Ass tease Erica 4 Phone Sex
Cherry-A Great No Hassle Girlfriend

4 comments:

  1. This is so alluring this is so really fucking complete in a big cock. I know very easy in this girl feeling.
    Phone Sex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very nice coak yo have shared thank you for it.Sex Chat

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is tremndouse sexy girl showing her boobs.Phone Sex

    ReplyDelete