Monday, August 17, 2009

Dangerously sweet cock tease Amanda 1-866-327-9673

Looking for a young tease, that's dangerously sweet and sexually confident? I love exploring things that are kinky like cock control and orgasm denial, If you're into pushing yourself over the edge into tease and denial games, I am definitely the girl for you. I adore sharing crazy, wild true stories and fantasies that get men off with perverted and creative imaginations. I love men of all ages, Call Amanda to tempt you into the dirtiest sexual acts imaginable.



1-866-327-9673
available Sunday to Friday 8 am to 12 PM PST or email me to make your appointment so we can tease your cock to the edge and back..;)

my Twitter





Jessie Worship-every last inch of my body!

Ashleigh-Mygay faggot called to tell me about his date..Call Ms Ashleigh for your
Domination Phone Sex at 1-888-235-7330










1 comment:

  1. This is a great post! Thanks for incorporating a show I love into the information I was looking for.
    Sex Chat

    ReplyDelete