Friday, March 27, 2009

Hot Tease and Denial with Amanda


I can't wait to see you take your rock hard cock out of your pants and let me watch in delight as you start to tease and masturbate it and make it grow bigger and harder! Mmmm... Now what kind of girl would I be if I just let you have your way with me? You have to work for me and then maybe I will let you have my sweet succulent peach or maybe not..;) But you never know!there is nothing I relish more then guided masturbation with my cock control over you, yes I'm a hot young tease you wont be able to resist.

Give me a call for your tease phone sex. Show me what you got, and let me take over that hard, bulging, aching pathetic cock....::giggles::


Call me toll free now!

1-877-327-9673

$1.99/minute* | 10-minute minimum | Must be 18+


No comments:

Post a Comment