Friday, April 3, 2009

Stoke to the edge with masturbation Games!


Yes, I know Im a young cock tease. There is nothing I love more then some masturbation tease and denial games like roll the dice games to see if you indeed get to cum, here is how it goes stroker boys, and I will be fair (giggles). You will need some lube, a pillow, and a vibrator, your fingers and hands (winks), and of course your swollen blue balls that have been denied orgasm for awhile. I will roll the dice. If I roll snake eyes you are guaranteed cumming, any other rolls will determine the number of edges, the extra strokes, and if low enough, the minutes in between the next edge. I just love getting you to the edge then stopping, enjoying that ruiend orgasim yet?I know you love the feeling of almost coming but not allowed to so soon my pet, stroking and stroking till you can't stand it any longer, I may even make you wait a few days to exsplod...hehe I know Im a cock tease it's my choice now isnt it...;)

1 comment: