Friday, April 10, 2009

Cock Control with Amanda your Hot Young Vixen-1-866-327-9673

Hello there my closet stokers, Amanda here your hot young cock tease, from now on your pathetic worm will be addressed as MY COCK! Of course you are in physical possession of it, I am always in control of what I own. You can beg me to let you cum. Cry. Scream. even, But none of that will work with me.... ;)~ It will only show me how powerful and in control of you I am. It will show me how weak and pathetic you are in my presence because of the tease and denial I have over my throbbing cock. Not until I am ready to release the load from my cock will I let that happen; I just adore the power I have over you with orgasm denial,who knows it may not even be today! (giggles) call me for that ruined orgasm you so much crave...;)

$1.99/minute* | 10-minute minimum | Must be 18+

1-866-327-9673
available Sunday to Friday 8 am to 12 PM PST or email me to make your appointment so we can tease your cock to the edge and back..;)

my Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment