Friday, April 24, 2009

Cock Control with young cock teaser Amanda 1-866-327-9673

Hello stroker boys, are you ready to pull out your cock and stroke for your hot young cock tease Amanda? Get some lube ready, get undressed and get your cock in hand. Having your cock in your palm is second nature isn’t it? Of course it is, it’s there so often! (giggles) If you like tease with release at the end, we can play that game! I can tease as long as you can handle it (and longer)... if you're into tease and denial you know that an orgasm at the end of a long tease session is like nothing you've ever experienced before, there is nothing better then taking you to the edge with a good cock tease session . When you call, be sure to tell me what you're hoping to receive - or not get! - from our orgasm denial session. The more you tell me - the more I can use it against you (hehe).
I specialize in cock control, orgasm denial and teasing and denial. Call today!

$1.99/minute* | 10-minute minimum | Must be 18+

1-866-327-9673
available Sunday to Friday 8 am to 12 PM PST or email me to make your appointment so we can tease your cock to the edge and back..;)

my Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment